Saturday, November 06, 2010

A Fat Girl's Revolution

I recently read this book, which was a real page turner!

By the time I reached the 2nd chapter, I couldn't put it down.  Every time I thought I might suspect what was next, I was delighted to discover that this book was different than the others I have read.

The plot included a parallel narrative that was intriguing and it was also unique in the sense that I never saw it coming.  I found myself identifying with the main character as she maneuvered the challenges she faced both within herself and externally.

The main theme both encouraged me and is a profound truth that we all need reminded of.

I'm not a literary agent or writing professional but I am someone that LOVED THIS BOOK!

I very proud to say that it was written by my daughter-in-law, Jennifer Driggers Campbell.

Excellent job Jennifer!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow. Thanks, Vicky, and thank you for reading it. I'm humbled by your response and so glad that you liked the first. Working on the second one now! Love you!