Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tweet Tweet and Good Spirits

I'm sure you've heard about Twitter as I have. I signed up just to see what it's like. I'll let you know what I think.

I think I have handle on my tummy trouble. I'm balancing servings of Ensure, bottled vitamin water, and occasional other snacks. I found individual serving containers of cottage cheese and that that is a real treat sometimes (not kidding). I'm also doing ok with small amounts of sherbert.

The one food that I miss the most is colby jack deli cheese. I used to eat it with meals and as a snack. I got some no fat cheese slices to try. We'll see.

I'm back in good spirits after "choosing to be grumpy" in my last post.

How could I not be with the many blessings God bestows every day. As I often say, grandkids are a special blessing from God. :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So glad the Ensure is working out, Mom! And even gladder that the day of grumpiness accomplished its purpose and you are back to your optimistic self :)