Friday, June 19, 2009

Clear the Stage

I have been a blog recently that is written by a woman like any of us. She describes herself as a country girl but I would describe her as a deeply spiritual woman who shares her spiritual struggles as well as the spiritual insights she gains as she goes through daily life.

This is a woman I have know for about 7 years. I have know two of her children through the school where I work. I always respected her as a person but I just recently began to appreciate her insights as a Christian. Her blog has been very uplifting to me. Take a look here.

She has a link on her blog to a song called "Clear the Stage". I don't know of the performer but I do know that this song has quite a powerful message. The entire presentation is about 8 minutes long so don't stop when the music stops. If you are interested, here is the link.

No comments: