Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spinal Headache

I am pleased to report that I didn't have to take an IV round of soludmedrol. The spelling doesn't look right but I think it's correct.

I had a spinal (lumbar puncture) last Friday and I'm still battling a monster headache. It was constant until Wednesday and I thought I had it beaten until I awoke this morning with it's familiar throbbing. Even when it lessons, a small movement of position seems to fire it up again. Since the ongoing headache ended yesterday, maybe this isn't even the same headache. Does it really matter? NO! Either way, it still makes my head my head hurt.

Actually, it's nearly noon and my headache has diminished. Praise God!!

My legs are improving as the days pass. I'm sure that my "headache mandated" bed rest has been helpful.

Illness or pain are the things that remind us to have a spirit of gratitude for every period and type of good health.

I am grateful for this moment,

this hour,

and this day!

.

No comments: