Thursday, February 26, 2009

I LOVE my iPhone

I do love my iPhone. I can check all 4 of my email accounts including my school account.

Facebook loads in about 10 seconds!

Park Smart is a program that records the location of my car when I go into the store and shows me a map back to my car. No more pressing my clicker until I hear my car or see it's lights flashing. :)

I have 3 versions of the Bible and the concordance searches the entire Bible in seconds for a word or phrase.

I have scrabble or sudoku for those long lines that everybody hates. I think I'm becoming ADD.

Web MD is at my fingertips. I hope that's a good thing.

Whether it's a thesaurus, dictionary, or encyclopedia - If I think of a question, my iPhone has the answer.

I recently added a Spanish translator and a sign language program.

It has a digital tape recorder and even a brain exerciser!!

Best of all, it has a digital photo album for those great photos of my grandsons.

What more could I ask for?

No comments: