Sunday, April 15, 2012

So many ideas - so little time?

I have so many things I want to talk about but so few minutes of clarity.  THAT is my dilemma, clarity, not time.

It turns out that I have high blood pressure, and yes my children, it IS genetic so you need to be aware in a few decades.  The medications I am on are all low dose but they still cause me to feel drugged - confused, disoriented, overtired.  I have started feeling better within the last few days, sometimes for a few hours at a time, sometimes more.  I have confidence in my family doctor and I predict that within a few weeks I will be feeling better than I have in decades.  IMAGINE THAT - better than I have felt in decades!  That's longer than some of you have been adults!  It's an awesome thing to look forward to.

I have had lots of time to think but little energy for concentration and I keep hearing this little jingle in my head - "High Blood Pressure, the Silent Killer" that makes me so thankful for medications that can help.  I am also SO THANKFUL that I am otherwise healthy!

As my head clears, I have lots of thoughts to share.

Posts to come:

Budding Photographer
Mimi and Nanna Hit Birmingham
Spring Sing Visit
Selling our House
DAR

No comments: