Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just Do It!

I've almost blogged about 5 times since my last post. The operative word is "almost" My plans and mental lists haven't made it to my blog . . . until now.

The last week or so I have been reorganizing my office and getting rid of many of the leftover files and supplies from when I was a classroom teacher.

One of my goals this week is to hang my framed diplomas on the wall in my office. I've been planning to do this for the last 5 years. At the beginning of each school year, I think that I'll have plenty of time. I put it off for a week and then two, and then it's the end of the year again and I have pack everything up.

Sounds crazy, but this is how it has gone. Until this year. I am hanging these frames tomorrow and I am very excited about it. I have two bookcases behind my desk and the diplomas will be over one bookcase and I'll hang family photos over the other book case.

It feels good to finally do something that I have been putting off for 5 years.

:)




The other things I want to blog about are:

Bennett and Jasper visiting Easter Weekend.

The crazy parts of the state mandated testing.

Skyping with Bennett and Jasper

My Counselor Assessment recently completed by my boss.

Look for some of these posts soon.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Whoo hoo! Good to see you posting again!