Friday, January 15, 2010

On the Bright Side?

I couldn't decide what to title this post. You see, I have been struggling with seeing the bright side for a while now. For the last several decades, my predominant perspective has been the "glass is half-full" and it didn't take effort because that was my natural outlook. I found it easy to see the positive aspect of most everything.

When I look back at my childhood, I think, "only a fool" could see or hope for good things ahead during those times. Back then, there wasn't much to look forward to, yet I hoped and I expected better times.

At first I thought I would just quit blogging -- after all, I'd practically done that already. I began to remove posts as I considered doing just that.

Then I decided that "going private" was my solution - That would allow me to express my feelings and not be exposed, or at least feel vulnerable to the entire world wide web.

By the way, I want to say thank you to those of you that contacted me. I liked the feeling that you wanted to continue reading or least keep up with my life.

Pretty funny huh? My following, like the majority of blogs, is just a small blip on the world's radar screen of blogs.

I'm not quitting or going private. I'm going to repost at least some of my story.

No comments: